Monday, May 12, 2008

Save the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahas, a lot of people have been telling me to save my blog from rotting.
I finally decided to do something about it. =)

It has been a topsy turvy 2 months since my last post. So many things have happened within this short period of time. So let me start it off!

-Mr Scandalous-
Mr SCANDALOUS is none other that Mr abdul adib!! He's damn observant, whih i applaud him for but......
He's observent for all the wrong reasons .... =)
Adib, realise your error la!!! U are the Scandalous one, not me la!!!!

scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-scandalous-

Perhaps the most fun and enjoyable time i had was during the miranda cheerleading. Everybody was so cool and fun to mix around with. With so many jokers like qahhar and Singapore( Jing Xiong), it was never dull and boring during cheerleadig practices.
True, we had to spend almost everyday in school to train and practice for coloseum. Till 9 plus some more!!!
But despite all the sweat we put into it, everybody had fun, which was the most inportant thing to us.
However, it was really sad that we got 4th instead of 2nd or 3rd. It was, i gotta say disheartening, but the gang cheered up and they all went to popeyes!! So sad i couldn't go.....

basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss-basket-toss

However, the most shocking thing was that of the Co elections!!! My god was i stunned when the results of the elections were announced. I just cuoldn't simply couldn't believe my eyes and ears when tim wei told me i had gotten the post of chairperson. I couldn't believe it so much that i even have Yi Hui to pinch me a few times. =)
All i remembered was that i got machine gunned during my interview, which i took with cedric and eleen at the same time.

Well this is the current exco 08/09 of mjco:
chairperson-Shawn Cheng
vice-chairperson- Cedric Poh
secretary- Eleen Lim
Treasurer- Edinna Low
Score Libarian- Poh Si jia
Quartermaster-Edmund
Ass. Quartermistress- Wendy
SL-pluck string-Eleen Lim
SL-Cello/Bass- Wendy
SL- Woodwind- Ng Songyun
SL-Bow stringed-Gerald teo
SL-Percussion- Lee Tim Wei

Well, i was quite sad that some of my good friends didn't get into EXCO. But i do hope u guys will atill contribute to the CO and lets make CO a happening place in MJC!!
( Not forgetting the Gold award as well!!! =))


Thanks hui ming too!!!! my cheerful OGL!!!! How dya doing ?? Do hope that life has been smooth sailing for u.
Btw, MAN U WON THE EPL TITLE!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!! EVEN BETTER!!!!! RYAN GIGGS SCORED TOO!!!!
Hahas, its great they won the title!!!

Wells, its getting late and i need to finish econs.... so i post up another one soon!!!! =) CIAO!!!

No comments: