Friday, June 13, 2008

Hurrah!!! The 1S02 gang reunites!!!!!

Hahahs!!!! As my title suggests, my PAE class has met up together again. =)
Me, Denise, Xing Yun, Emeline, Wan Ting, Timothy, Marcus, Wei Yang and Matthew......

The chalet was from tuesday all the way to thursday(ytd).
HAHAS. Let me recount what happened during the chalet... =)

Tuesday-----
went to downtown east bk to supposedly have lunch with timothy.
but when i got there wei yang, matt, marcus and xing yun were there too.
we ended up eating subway..
Then we realised emeline would only be here with her mum at around 3 plus only....... =X
So we trooped all the way to the NTUC at E! Hub to get all e bbq materials,
ended up paying a bit..

Then went over to the check in counter to wait for emeline.
Just nice, Denise called me to come fetch her from the bus stop.
Then we waited 20 minutes more for emeline before she came with her mum and her brother.
Went over to say hello. =D

In the chalet, we slacked around....... till denise had to leave at 4.45 for canoeing, and wei yang at 5 plus for lifesaving course. Xing yun, matt, tim, eme, marcus and me went over to E! Hub to roam around and have dinner too.
me and tim ended up playing outrun again ( sorry wei yang!!!!!!!)
Then we bought movie tix for kung fu panda, then we learnt that denise had alr watched it on sunday =-(
we all paid one buck each for her tix.
but b4 that we were all playing Truth or Dare. Marcus was made butt of all the jokes again, ( arguing will all the girls, and always ending up always ject.. =) )
Wan Ting came around 9 o clock (YAY!)...... and all the horny qns came like an avalaunche.... =D

Went to catch movie at 12.30am.
Wei yang was not feeling well and was extremely tired.... He started sleeping halfway through the movie, with me slaping him to wake him up during all the funny parts.
I was laughing like I was sot in the brain.... too high sia and the movie was damn funny =)
the movie ended at 2.30 plus and we went back to the chalet room to go back into 'truth and truth' .LOLS!
Slowly, Wei Yang and Tim slept first, the eme, wanting, xing yun drifted off to slp..... while me and matt were telling ghost stories. =)
Then there were 4..... Me, denise, Marcus and matthew.
Marcus was kinda silent lying next to a sleeping Tim, while denise, me and Matt settled into talking about eye candy, crushes, and infatuations. I kinda knew a bit more now then before =)

Then we let denise sleep, while i gave up my place on the bed so that Xing Yun could sleep better.
I lay on the floor and tried to sleep. Managed to get 15 minutes of sleep.
Then Weixiong came back to the room to grab all his stuff before sending off his gf home.
He woke up emeline, who ended talking to the 2 unable-to-sleep M.Lims.

I slept a while more before we all woke up at 6 in the morning for breakfast at Mac.

HAHAHS that was a long post. I'll talk abt the 2nd day later!!!! CIAO!!!!!

No comments: